Computer Science[Russian version]
I am a Research Fellow at Computer Systems Lab and a Lecturer at the Faculty Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics, Lomonosov Moscow State University. Fields of my professional occupation are research in computer science and software development (C++/Perl). Currently that takes a form of R&D Project Management in a field of Verification and Information Security for Embedded Systems. In 2008 I have earned a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science ("Scaling-down of discrete-event simulation models"). I hold a "Model Checking" course at CMC MSU for 4th year students.
Areas of research interest
My research concentrates on crossroads of the following fields.Parallelism theory
- Means of formal specification of communicating processes (process algebra, communicating automatons, computational trees, temporal logic)
- Instruction set simulation for pipelined processors,
- Synchronisation for distributed simulation,
- Discrete-event simulation runtime,
- Automatic scaling down (abstraction) of discrete-event simulation models,
- Simulation of embedded systems.
- Static-dynamic performace analysis for pipelined processors,
- Equivalent software transformations,
- Slicing of distributed programs.
- Dynamic verification techniques (runtime verification, runtime monitoring etc).
- IT Security for Embedded (on-board) Computer Systems.
- Symbolic Analysis of Financial Time Series (algebraic approach),
- Mechanical Trading Systems.
My students5-6th term:
- Alexander Sorokin, "Benchmarking framework for automatic motion algorithms for city traffic";
- Vladimir Belikov, "Dynamic fractal analysis of time serie";
- Anton Ampilogov, "Runtime verification of security properties in computer systems";
- Eugene Chemeritsky, "Modular runtime for discrete-event simulation";
Past student works
- Vladimir Belikov, "Fractal analysis of time serie using an axiomatic approach"(5-6th term work, 2010);
- Anton Ampilogov, "Runtime verification of temporal properties in Intrusion Detection Systems"(7-8th term work, 2010);
- Eugene Chemeritsky, "Modular runtime for discrete-event simulation"(7-8th term work, 2010);
- Anton Ampilogov, "Runtime Verification of Computer Security Properties" (5-6th term work, 2009);
- Dennis Zhbankov, "Comparing Efficiency of Stock Market Trading Systems" (5-6th term work, 2009);
- Eugene Chemeritsky, "Reuse of Discrete-Event Simulation Runtime Components" (5-6th term work, 2009);
- Gennady Telegin, "Automatic Control System for a Car in Urban Traffic" (M.Sc. thesis, 2009);
- Gennady Telegin, "Non-Cooperative Conflict Detection and Resolution for Urban Traffic with Constraints" (7-8th term, 2008);
- Alexey Monakhov, "Autonomous Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems" (5-6th term worlk, 2007);
- Gennadiy Telegin, "Applying Simulation for Real-Time Decision Making" (5-6th term work, 2007);
- Alla Kolesnikova, "Refining Dependence Graphs for Sequential Programs" (M.Sc. thesis, 2007).
Some of R&D projects are under NDA, only public research listed below:
- Savenkov, K.O., and Telegin, G.S., Efficient and Safe Algorithm for Moving Along a Given Route in City Traffic // In Proceedings of World Automotive Congress (FISITA-2010), Hungary, June 2010.
- Savenkov, K.O., and Zhbankov, D.Yu., Scenario-Based Approach to Backtesting Trading Systems // In Proceedings of World Finance Conference (WFC-2010), Portugal, May-June 2010.
- Chemeritskiy, E.V., Savenkov, K.O., Formalization and Enforcement of Requirements to Modular Discrete-Event Simulation Runtime // In Proceedings of SYRCoSE-2010, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, June 2010 (forthcoming).
- Savenkov, K.O., and Chemeritskiy E.V., Discrete-Event Simulation Runtime: From Genericity to Extendability and Reuse // In Proceeding of Intl. Conf. Simulation-2010", Kiev, Ukraine, May 2010, pp. 107-115.
- Savenkov K.O., Youschenko N.V. Specifying Processor Architecture for Estimation of Program Execution Time // In Proceedings of the 1st "Methods and Tools of Information Processing" Conference, Moscow, October 2003, pp. 486-491, 2003. [In Russian]
- Savenkov K.O. Scaling-down simulation models using program dependences // In Proceedings of the 2nd "Methods and Tools of Information Processing", Moscow, October 2005, pp. 486-491, 2005. - Ñ.428-434. [In Russian]
- Savenkov, K. O. and Smeliansky, R. L. 2006. Scaling down discrete-event simulation models. Program. Comput. Softw. 32, 6 (Dec. 2006), 308-316. DOI= http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S036176880606003X [In English] [In Russian]
- Savenkov K.O. Scaling down discrete-event simulation models. // Ph.D. Thesis (Computer Science), CMC MSU, October 2007. [ Autoabstract [In Russian]][Full Text [In Russian]]